Study toward certification as Master Astrologer
Private, one-on-one tutoring and study by correspondence is available for those wishing to obtain Certification as Master Astrologers.
I. Astrological courses of study includes:
Educational materials needed to begin working with Paul Beyerl as your mentor:
1) A copy of the text, Painless Astrology
2) Basic Professional Astrology
The expanded course for students includes the series of twelve cassette tapes and a 200 page printed text book (loose leaf) which has significantly more material than the Coursenotes.
The cost for this material is $120.00,discounted for ordering it all at once. Shipping costs will be additional. [It may be ordered in four parts @ $35.00 over four months.]
3) Professional Training in Astrology
Twelve week course on 12 CDs. $100.00 for all twelve or $12.00 if one at a time.
4) Astrology and Relationships
This material is the 93 page Coursenote book.
Depending upon the rate of progress desired by the candidate, personal tutorials are provided by telephone. The cost of tutoring is $30.00 (for a 30 minute time slot which usually runs longer at no additional cost) if scheduled one at a time. Students are encouraged to save money by paying in advance: $100.00 for four tutorials.
We will begin by discussing your natal chart, in depth. Some students may prefer to schedule a natal chart interpretation separately for a discounted fee of $50.00 for a one hour appointment.
A Master Astrologer is one who has the following skills:
- Natal chart interpretations
- Comfort in expressing astrological information in understandable language
- Understanding how to handle a client’s personal problems in a professional manner
- Chart comparison and relationship counseling
- Synthesis and interpretation of individual or complex charts
- Skills in working with transits and forecasting
- Chart casting done manually with tables
- Quality astrological software
- The ability to educate others
- Professional ethics and integrity
The difficulty in establishing set costs is twofold: Each individual will progress at a different rate. Some will need and want far more time in one-on-one discussion. Growth and progress are highly dependent upon how much individual work a student puts into chart interpretation for friends and family. Students may opt for a pay-as-you-go approach using the costs listed above or make individual arrangements.
Examination will include:
- Evaluation of the student’s understanding of
- Painless Astrology
- Basic Professional Astrology
- Astrology and Relationships
- A candidate has interpreted a minimum of 50 natal charts for the public, at least half of which must be paying clients. Evaluation will be based upon completed questionnaires sent directly to The Hermit’s Grove.
- A candidate will have taught a course at least twice [minimum of six weeks]. Questionnaires are to be completed by the students [sent directly to The Hermit’s Grove] and a self-evaluation provided after each course is completed.
- Candidate will undergo an in-person examination and evaluation at The Hermit’s Grove. This will involve demonstration of skills and knowledge.
This edition: 1 x 2011 ce
Optional additional work may include, if desired by the student: